I am going to try out this thing where I review my month’s reads in five words. Like a review for those on the move that don’t have time to read 573 paragraphs to learn if a book is worth their time or not.
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole – Apocalytpic storytelling from a teenager
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole – Why I’m attracted to Death
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole – End of the World Bachelorette
- Goodwood by Holly Throsby – Small town people, big problems
- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga – It’s all in the title
- V for Violet by Alison Rattle – History without too much mystery
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout – A little racist and predictable
- Jack West Jr and the Hero’s Helmet by Matthew Reilly – A cute little Jack interlude
- The Four Legendary Kingdoms by Matthew Reilly – All of the fucking yes!
- Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler – “Modern” must be a exaggeration
Is it useful?
Does it make you want to read any of them?
Any that you will now avoid?
What was your favourite book of October?