Now these aren’t necessarily books I have hated, they are mostly ones that I have tried to read and they have failed to capture my interest for some reason – or in No. 5’s case it has offended me with its terrible-ness.
1. A Clockwork Orange – tried it once and my brain melted. It was like reading a foreign language.
2. There is a very big possibility that I won’t pick up The Book Thief ever again as well. Zero intentions of finishing it as I did not find the storytelling to be that great, especially when compared to his other epic book ‘I am the Messenger’.
3. Most non-fiction books – fiction gal 4 lyf ✌
4. Most YouTuber books – really doesn’t float my boat. Physics floats my boat.
5. THE REST OF THE SELECTION SERIES AND ANY OTHER WORKS EVER WRITTEN BY KIERA CASS IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE AND ALL ALTERNATE UNIVERSES. The pain! Curse you books for being so pretty but frustrating.